Columbia Township Board of Trustees – Meeting
5686 Kenwood Road
Tuesday June 8th, 2021
During COVID, this meeting is open to the public but will be streamed live on Vimeo. If you prefer to stay home, you may view the meeting live on Vimeo or watch it later on YouTube.
This meeting is open to the public but will be streamed live on Vimeo and later on YouTube.
Watch Live https://vimeo.com/513966483
Watch Later https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLfD5afKymmzsH8L5mLpDaQ
We welcome comments from residents and businesses for our public meetings if you do not want to attend in person. We invite you to call Columbia Township Administration or email comments / questions for “Open Forum”. Comments may be read and answered during this meeting or at the next meeting to allow the trustees time to thoughtfully consider the matter and consult, if necessary, with staff and legal counsel. (513) 561-6046 GrowingTogether@ColumbiaTwp.org
Call to Order & Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval and Signing of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting Minutes of May 11, 2021
- Fiscal Officer’s Report – Ms. Heekin
- Road Superintendent Report – Mr. Servizzi
- Administrator’s Report – Ms. Taylor
- Economic Development Quarterly Report – Mr. Montgomery (Jan/Apr/Jul/Oct)
- Police Report – Lt. Enderle
- Little Miami JF&R District Report – Mr. Lamar
- Deer Park-Silverton Fire District Report – Mr. Lamar
- Trustees’ Reports
- 513Relief.org Hamilton Co. Commissioners created this gateway to relief options available to residents impacted by COVID: rent, utilities, food, employment, small business & more.
- June 8th pop-up vax clinic (2nd doses) at Fifty West Brewing
- New Podcast Series “Making It Happen” and YouTube Channel Video Series
- New Facebook Posts
- Approve cashing out PNC Business Credit Card reward points valued at $640.00 to deposit into General Fund
- Letter of Support – Lowe’s Ridge Ave. Addition for RZC
One Reading Only (Appropriations)
- Authorizing a Resolution to Supplement Res. 21-01, 2021 “Columbia Township 2021 Annual Appropriation” and Supplemental Appropriation Resolutions 21-04, 21-08, 21-15 and 21-21.
- Providing For And Authorizing Removal Of Tall Grass, Weeds And Debris, Declaring A Nuisance For Non-Compliant Properties 5812 Monning Pl., 6804 Stewart Rd., and 5462 Ehrling Rd., and Dispensing With The Second Reading, And Declaring An Emergency
- Determining To Proceed To Levy A Tax Outside Of The Ten-Mill Limitation Within The Unincorporated Area Of Columbia Township In The Columbia Township Waste District, At A Lesser Rate Than The Existing Levy, For The Purpose Of Providing For Collection And Disposal Of Garbage Or Refuse, Including Yard Waste, And Collection Of Materials For Recycling; And Declaring An Emergency
- Authorizing The Township Administrator To Enter Into A Contract With McGill Smith Punshon Inc. (“MSP Design”) For Professional Planning, Architectural And Civil Engineering Services For The Madison Place Firehouse Redevelopment Project, Dispensing With The Second Reading, And Declaring An Emergency.
- Authorizing The Administrator To Prepare And Submit An Application To Participate In The Hamilton County Transit Infrastructure Fund Program In Cooperation With Hamilton County Engineer’s Office And To Execute Contracts As Required For Walton Creek Rd. Improvements, And Dispensing With The Second Reading
Approve Payment of Bills, Bank Reconciliation and Financial Reports
Signing of Minutes and Resolutions