Add to Calendar
August 10, 2020 all-day America/New York Timezone
- Please have brush turned in the same direction, with the cut ends facing the curb and placed in piles.
- Brush must be no larger than six (6) inches in diameter.
- Do not put brush in the street.
- No special pick-ups will be made.
- The Maintenance Crew is not permitted to pick up material on private property.
- For the first six Mondays immediately following Christmas, the Maintenance Crew will collect real Christmas trees placed at curbside. All stands, ornaments, nails, wires, disposal bags and other materials must be removed.
- Please be careful not to block traffic or driveways. All trees collected will be recycled into mulch and made available to Township residents.
If you have any questions, please contact John Servizzi 561-6046 ext.303 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates and information are subject to change due