To help protect you and our employees, we have stepped up our efforts to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please check back often for updates as this situation evolves. – we are closely monitoring federal, state and local emergency orders and guidelines.
The Columbia Township Administration & Maintenance Building is closed to visitors but we are here and working!
- Please contact us by phone or email – check out the “We’re Here For You” box to choose your preferred way to reach us.
- We’re not hosting large group meetings through the end of March but when feasible are holding smaller meetings by conference call.
- For our employees working in the building, we are “social distancing” (putting space between us) and thoroughly disinfecting the building multiple times every day.
Our dedicated Columbia Township Road Crew will continue to provide essential services to our residents & businesses at this time.
- If we see you while we’re out working, we will comply with social distancing and ask that you give us the same courtesy.
- We’ll continue our services on a limited basis for now
We appreciate your understanding in these challenging times as we are working diligently to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 to our residents, businesses, our staff … and our most vulnerable populations.
|We’re Here For You!|