HAMILTON COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
IN CASE OF EMERGECNY DIAL 911 For non-emergencies, you may contact the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office at (513) 936-6220.
Halloween is an exciting night of the year and a particularly special treat for young children. It is also an important time to be extra vigilant for potential safety hazards. The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office wants everyone to have a happy, fun and safe Halloween by following these tips.
||Trick or Treaters
Halloween Safety Crime Prevention Quiz
Play it safe on Halloween and follow the advice in the Halloween Crime Prevention Quiz below. Place a check beside the answer you feel is best.
- Someone gives you candy that is not wrapped and sealed by a candy company.
- Eat the candy
- Save the candy for another day.
- Throw the candy away.
- One of the treats you were given has something suspicious sticking out of it.
- Bite into the candy to see what it is.
- Tell your Mom and/or Dad immediately so they can report it to the police.
- Do not tell anyone and save if for later.
- Give the candy away.
- The safest way to go trick or treating is:
- Late at night
- On your bicycle
- With your parents
- The best place to go to trick or treating is:
- In a strange neighborhood
- In your own neighborhood where you know people
- Where there is a pumpkin in the window
HALLOWEEN SAFETY QUIZ ANSWER KEY