If you need assistance with flood cleanup,
contact the American Red Cross:
Flood Cleanup Steps:
- Contact your private insurance to learn about your coverage.
- Take photographs of flooded area, structural damage, personal property damage, where water is entering the building.
- Create an inventory list of damaged property.
- Dry out your home by opening doors, windows, cabinet & closet doors. Use fans and de-humidifiers to lower moisture.
- Sort contents & discard waste according to your jurisdiction’s trash collection guidelines.
- Clean & disinfect all parts of home impacted by flood waters-walls, floors, closets, shelves, contents.
Flood Cleanup Kits will be available at the Ebersole Community Center,
5701 Kellogg Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45230 beginning FRIDAY, March 2, 2018.
|Cleanup Kits Include:|